无聊恶搞 Just A Dream == 18/1/2011


拖mai KFC 下水。


其实今天心情不是很好,
所以就一直灌歌听,
来打发我那无聊的时间。
知道我听了好几次的Nelly - Just A Dream,
起初觉得人生就是这样,
只后听听下,
有种不知哪里来的灵感,
很想把这首歌恶搞,
可能这样恶搞歌词,
我会开心些。

这是我恶搞过后的歌词,

(本歌词纯属虚构,所以不要跟我ttly)
Just A KFC
(知道是个很kek的歌名,不过也算)
(原版的歌可以从我的music player听到<<<<第一首)

I was thinking about food,
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us,
What we gonna eat?
Open my eyes,
Yeah, it was only KFC.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she comes back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only KFC.

I was order Coke and I was like I forgot payment.
Number one spot and now she found her an enjoyment.
I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my ice creams.
And now you ain't around, baby I happy.
Should that put it down. Should that got that wing.
Cuz I can still eat it in the air.
See the tasty sauce run my fingers through the chair.


My lover, fun fries. Jolie Shandy, my wife.
She left me, I'm high.
Cuz I knew that it just ain't right.

I was thinking about food,
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us,
What we gonna eat?
Open my eyes,
Yeah, it was only KFC.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she comes back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only KFC.

When I be lucky man I swear I see the place at every turn.
Trying to get my nugget over, I can let it burn.
And I just hope she notice she the only one I learn for.
Oh I pissed her when will I earn?


Didn't give her all nuggets, I guess now I got my wing back.
Now I join the club thinking all about my 卑鄙.
Hey, she was so easy to thirst. 

But wait, I guess that thirst wasn't enough.

I'm going through it every time that I'm alone.
And now i'm missing, wishing she'd pick up the Cone.
But she made a decision that she want two Sundae Cone.
Cuz I was wrong.

I was thinking about food,
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us,
What we gonna eat?
Open my eyes,
Yeah, it was only KFC.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she comes back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only KFC.

If you ever loved KFC put your hands up.
If you ever loved KFC put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them sausage cheese.
I said, if you ever loved KFC put your hands up.
If you ever loved KFC put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them potato chips.

I was thinking about food,
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us,
What we gonna eat?
Open my eyes,
Yeah, it was only KFC.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she comes back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only KFC.

I was thinking about food,
Thinking about meat.
Thinking about us,
What we gonna eat?
Open my eyes,
Yeah, it was only KFC.
So I travel back, down that road.
Who she comes back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only KFC.

无聊吧... ==
我本人觉得我很无聊...
以为恶搞下可以调适一下心情,
结果还是一样:
It was only just a dream.

0 留言Comments: