So, This Is My Sem 3 Result. 24/09/2013

#YOLO!
It's the 9th time I post my academic result on my blog. 
Started this tradition since I was in my Diploma life. Still remember that it was not that great.
But Time Flies~
Who's know I still manage to post it everytime within this 3 years.
Well, this is not really an important stuff that I have to mention.

Straight to the point:

 My 1st reaction toward my result was like WTF!!!
Seriously?
ENTREPRENEURSHIP got an 'A' !
90% of the students assume that they are going to fail this paper, same goes to me.
Unexpected but good news? kind of.

It make me feel like what I did previously was really right:
Didn't come for his lecturer class more than 10 weeks, skipped the last presentation, and even anyhow answering the exam paper within 1 hour duration.
Maybe some of the people would really think this is a bad action that a college student should not do,
but I always ensure that "what I do to myself is always the best for myself." 
Back to the point, it's either thought of going to resit or repeat, but never expect I had PASSED with the marvelous 'A'.
Bravo, so I called it as a madafaka MIRACLE in my entire life.

Yup, that's alway a subject that spoil my GPA in every semester,
the highest killing rate is ENGLISH.
 In the history, I got 2 B for my english subjects which totally stop me getting full A for my SPM.
Thing doesnt happened once,
It fucked me in streak after I went into college, 
now is the 3rd time I got B for my English in college. Never get an 'A', it's a curse. Or my english is really suck. Whatever, this is the reason why I wrote my post in English.
However, I quite satisfied of this result, it made me feel like I have to fight harder to maintain a good grade even I don't really want to. Who's cares?!
Good grade doesn't mean anything, but it proved me one thing. At least...
"I make it"

Even the result is not better than my other coursemate but it's doesn't matter,
because I'm Jeixel and I'm awesome.
Fighting!

2 comments:

  1. laoweh. i tot ur result is how. tmd better den mine so much. -.-

    ReplyDelete