It's 非常 Annoying. 23/5/2011
Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeaaaaaahhh~ x4
Yeaaaaaahhh~ x4
2 a.m, I go back to sleep...
zzz
7 a.m, wake up in the morning.
Gotta be fresh, gotta go down stairs.
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereals.
Seein' everything, the time is goin'.
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'.
Gotta get down to the bus stop... 囧
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'.
Gotta get down to the bus stop... 囧
(This situation is not only happen on Friday...)
9 a.m. class, Multimedia Authoring Tutorial...
*Blah x3* Assignment Briefing.
Even I can feel how heavy the assignment is.
10 a.m. class, Multimedia Authoring Practical...
Tutor spoke too fast like an alien. @_@
Fortunately I still able to follow up what he taught.
And this is the production by Ken and me:
1st Animation that done by Adobe Flash.
I dunno whether this animated emoticon is Fatthao or FattXiu,
at least I know both of the creators are normal.
I dunno whether this animated emoticon is Fatthao or FattXiu,
at least I know both of the creators are normal.
Applied Photography consultation was totally killed me,
since the chosen photos are not my favourite.
since the chosen photos are not my favourite.
Well, maybe my taste is sightly different,
or even I don't have a good sense for photography.
I don't know,
but I know I don't really like photography. Seriously.
How about Cell Animation Practical?
It's quite hard for me to learn animating.
If 1 second equal to 25 frames,
5 seconds animation would cost us 125 Drawing Papers!!!
Yes, it's not a joke.
And I don't feel good because I'm lazy to draw.
Somebody were pointing me to tell that my drawing is good,
but it doesn't mean I am actually interested in drawing.
There a grandmother story behind my every single drawing,
it costs me lot of time, lot of sweat, or maybe brain juice, etc.
Even though, I always believe that I take more times on a drawing than you,
so that I can produce a better image. Although I have no talent.
"Nothing without effort."
But currently have no motivation to do any assignment,
I used to be lazy recently,
schedule too pack, no leisure time for me to rest.
STRESS is all I can feel.
Kinda weird that I didn't type any chinese today,
I should continue my grandpa story with my broken language for the left.
最近一直下雨,感觉不到报纸所提到的旱季。
天不成人之美,偏偏放学时就下雨,陷得我进退两难。
不过今天出门遇贵人,我大佬很好心的载我回哦~
当然不只载我,他还要载他DML1的堂妹回。
她长相确实很像洋娃娃。
尤其是我在跟她讲话的时候,她讲话是特别温柔小声。
不是害羞就是生疏。
但最厉害的还是她那无辜的双眼,水汪汪,
弄到我也觉得自己很无辜,小姐你不要哭。囧
8点晚上左右,洗照片去。
之后9点左右在GK GreenRose晚餐。
与KS, Irene, Mily, Danny 和 Joon 谈U2的politic.
显得我们都有共同目标,想斩草除根。
那种做作的行为,加上逞英雄的作风,真是个不知天高地厚的家伙。
不是我们没给机会,确实是你还原封不动。
不知怎么形容你,
不能说你像双面人,你比双面人还多一张面具。
也不能说你像擦鞋仔,你的确不用擦的,你用舔的。
更不能说你像Annoying Orange, 你比Annoying Orange 还Annoying.
总而言之,
你不只爱演,也很碍眼。
你自己Zap San 啦~
我们等的是时机。千万别让我再次刁到你。
[ 没必要对号入座,相信只有我们6人知道这头号人物 ]
or even I don't have a good sense for photography.
I don't know,
but I know I don't really like photography. Seriously.
How about Cell Animation Practical?
It's quite hard for me to learn animating.
If 1 second equal to 25 frames,
5 seconds animation would cost us 125 Drawing Papers!!!
Yes, it's not a joke.
And I don't feel good because I'm lazy to draw.
Somebody were pointing me to tell that my drawing is good,
but it doesn't mean I am actually interested in drawing.
There a grandmother story behind my every single drawing,
it costs me lot of time, lot of sweat, or maybe brain juice, etc.
Even though, I always believe that I take more times on a drawing than you,
so that I can produce a better image. Although I have no talent.
"Nothing without effort."
But currently have no motivation to do any assignment,
I used to be lazy recently,
schedule too pack, no leisure time for me to rest.
STRESS is all I can feel.
Kinda weird that I didn't type any chinese today,
I should continue my grandpa story with my broken language for the left.
最近一直下雨,感觉不到报纸所提到的旱季。
天不成人之美,偏偏放学时就下雨,陷得我进退两难。
不过今天出门遇贵人,我大佬很好心的载我回哦~
当然不只载我,他还要载他DML1的堂妹回。
她长相确实很像洋娃娃。
尤其是我在跟她讲话的时候,她讲话是特别温柔小声。
不是害羞就是生疏。
但最厉害的还是她那无辜的双眼,水汪汪,
弄到我也觉得自己很无辜,小姐你不要哭。囧
8点晚上左右,洗照片去。
之后9点左右在GK GreenRose晚餐。
与KS, Irene, Mily, Danny 和 Joon 谈U2的politic.
显得我们都有共同目标,想斩草除根。
那种做作的行为,加上逞英雄的作风,真是个不知天高地厚的家伙。
不是我们没给机会,确实是你还原封不动。
不知怎么形容你,
不能说你像双面人,你比双面人还多一张面具。
也不能说你像擦鞋仔,你的确不用擦的,你用舔的。
更不能说你像Annoying Orange, 你比Annoying Orange 还Annoying.
总而言之,
你不只爱演,也很碍眼。
你自己Zap San 啦~
我们等的是时机。千万别让我再次刁到你。
[ 没必要对号入座,相信只有我们6人知道这头号人物 ]









0 留言Comments: