The Music Shuffle Meme III

无聊过头,找回以前的东西来玩。


The Music Shuffle Meme

1. Put your iTunes/ music player/ phone on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

-I'm hearing all the song that inside my laptop 

1.What would best describe your personality?
SONG: Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

COMMENT: 赞赞赞!我就是我 x) Just the way I am.

2.What do you like in a guy/girl?
SONG: I confess - FT. Island

COMMENT: 告白?有点不关事。

3.How do you feel today?
SONG: Count On Me - Bruno Mars
COMMENT: Yea, 但是没有人叫我出来,反而今天的去Midvalley的Plan取消liao tim. ==

4.What is your life's purpose?
SONG: Move Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera.
COMMENT: I've got the moves like Jagger... 什么是Jagger哦。



5.What is your motto?
SONG: Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
COMMENT: 无言以对。

6.What do your friends think of you?
SONG:Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

COMMENT: Yahoo显示歌的含义:Its about a disturbed kid going on a killing spree (no shit). 是的,朋友的眼中我就是那个DDLY的小孩。囧。


7.What do you think of your parents?
SONG: The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
COMMENT: 表演还在继续,我还在看戏。

8.What do you think about very often?
SONG: Diary - Tino Coury

COMMENT: 我没有想过日记,也没有这个嗜好。不过我所谓Blogspot都成为我的日记。



9.What do you think of your best friend?
SONG:How To Love - Lil WayneCOMMENT: Yala, how to love you all jek ==.

10.What do you think of your crush?
Song: Hate You - 2NE1

COMMENT: 就是讨厌我。==


11.What is your life story?
SONG:Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
COMMENT: I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart

12.What do you want to be when you grow up?
SONG: Skyscraper - Demi LovatoCOMMENT: 摩天楼?长大后我要成为摩天楼?成就像摩天楼就可以啦,高度就免谈。

13.What do you think when you see your crush?
SONG: Hands Up - 2pm
COMMENT: Put Your Hand Up, Put Your Hand Up. 投降。

14.What do your parents think of you?

SONG: Last Friday Night (TGIF) - Katy Perry
COMMENT: 上个星期五我不在家咩?==

15.What do strangers think of you?

SONG: My Moment- Rebecca Black
COMMENT: 就是认识陌生人的时刻?

16.What will they play at your funeral?
SONG: Keep You Much Longer - Akon
COMMENT: Wah, 感动。岁月不留人啊~ 谁不想留久一点的。

17.What will you dance to at your wedding?

SONG: Rolling In The Deep - Adele
COMMENT: 这首歌跳不下,你叫我在地上滚还差不多。

18.What is your hobby/interest?
SONG:Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston
COMMENT: 什么意思? mou la lang.

19.What do you think of your friends?
SONG: E.T - 
Katy Perry

COMMENT: 对咯,一个两个外星人这样。(我是指潜能,不是样貌==)


20.What song do you listen to when you are sad?
SONG: Requiem for a Tower
COMMENT: Wah, I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED 这音乐!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_oWrseTKk
 超好听, 加点Emo, 加点Bekcek = 绝望的感觉。


21.What song do you air guitar to?
SONG: Love You Like A Love Song - 
Selena Gomez



COMMENT: I, I love you like a love song baby~ 看起来蛮难弹的。 


22.What should be your signature karaoke song?
SONG: Ugly - 2NE1COMMENT: Wah, 考我韩语。有的话,我一定点的。I wanna be Pretty! ==

23.What is your greatest desire?
SONG: Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

Comment: Party是几开心的啦. Everyday I shuffling. 


24.What does next year have in store for you?
SONG: Baby- Justin Bieber

COMMENT: 明年有什么东西等着我? Baby? 不可能!


25.What's your outlook on life?
SONG: Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna and Eminem
COMMENT: No No, I didn't love the way everyone lie.


26.How will you die?
SONG: Super Girl - Super Junior

COMMENT: 碰上超级女孩就会死掉,那就祝Superman绝子绝孙吧。==


27.Do people secretly lust after you?
SONG:Lonely - 2NE1
COMMENT: 孤独的时候最多狼女。

28.The best advice you will ever get.
SONG: Grenade - Bruno Mars
COMMENT: Easy come, Easy Go?

29.What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
SONG: Bubble Pop- HyunA

COMMENT: LxL... What to do with Bubble Pop?!


30.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
SONG: Take Over Control - Afrojack and Eva Simons

COMMENT: 对,分明就是叫我接管。


31.What will your future mother-in-law be like?
SONG: 未填词 - 邓福如
Comment: 不知面孔,所以no comment.

32.What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
SONG: 0330 - U-KissComment: 3.30的早晨,医生还在帮我孩子接生。敬业==

33.If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
SONG: Lollipop - Mika
COMMENT: 棒棒糖有什么好写的。

34.What sort of world ruler would you be?
SONG: Hey Baby - Pitbull ft T-Pain
COMMENT: 9无搭8.

35.Will you ever get a dog or cat?
SONG: 我最亲爱的- 张惠妹
COMMENT: 选最喜欢的。

36.What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
SONG: Knock Out - G-Dragon and T.O.P
COMMENT: 我被击倒了...

37.What is your superpower?
SONG: I Like That - Richard Vission
COMMENT: 不管什么超能力都好,有超能力最好。

38.Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
SONG: Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo
COMMENT: 因为我不想回家,所以才引狼入室。==



这次的有60%准到。

0 留言Comments: