WTH. So F**kin Perfect. 12/2/2011


Avril Lavigne - What The Hell

You say that I'm messing with your head (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 
All 'cause I was making out with your friends (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

You're on your knees 
Begging please 
Stay with me 
But honestly 
I just need to be a little crazy 

All my life I've been good but now, woah, I'm thinking what the hell 
All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about 
If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby 
All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell 

What... what... what... What the hell? 

So what if I go out on a million dates (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 
You never call or listen to me anyway (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 
I rather rage than sit around and wait all day (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 
Don't get me wrong. I just need some time to play-ay (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

You're on your knees 
Begging please 
Stay with me 
But honestly 
I just need to be a little crazy 


All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell 
All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about 
If you love me, if you hate me 
You can't save me, baby, baby 
All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell 

La la la la la la la la... Woah... Woah... 
La la la la la la la la... Woah... Woah... 

You say that I'm messing with your head 
Boy, I like messing in your bed 
Yeah, I am messing with your head 
When I'm messing with you in bed 

All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell (what the hell) 
All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about (I don't care about) 
All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell 
All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about. (if you love me) 
If you love me (no), if you hate me (no) 
You can't save me, baby, baby (if you love me) 
All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell 

La la, La la la la la la, La la, La la la la la la la

这首新歌在billboard打到蛮红一下的,
最近就一直上瘾这首歌,
话说,Avril Lavigne 是我以前蛮崇拜的偶像,
(虽然不是很会读她的名字)
她的Complicated, When You're Gone, Sk8er Boy, Girlfriend ,
还有我最喜欢的Happy Ending, 都是我常听的歌。

我还记得她又一次来大马开演唱会,
而且是在我生日当天29/8的某一年,
当时我还很清楚为什么想看却不能,
因为当天有考试 = =,
所以考试成了我的生日礼物。


不过我昨晚有本事一直听What The Hell,
没有skip过歌,
连我的roommate 和housemate 都好像嫌有点烦。
她既然可以把WTH 唱到这么雅,这点就觉得很棒。
而且MV里头她还比了两只中指,很大胆。


昨晚凌晨5点多的时候,
我和我的roommate都还没有睡,
只不过大家都躺着各自的床上关着灯,
keng gai,
越keng就越没有睡意。
之后我的housemate又醒来了,
说被噩梦惊醒,
之后他就搬他的床过来我们房间,
就接下去一起keng gai,
就这么一keng, 
6点多了,
看起来我好像mmm dim liao,
就睡觉了。


真的是有够WTH的,
11am被一通电话吵醒,
其实很想继续睡,因为很累,
但是不能够,
haix... 5个小时不够....
之后就回到我cheras 那儿,
回家马上躺在床上睡,
直到2.30pm++,
但是起来还是很累= =,
无言。



P!NK - F**kin Perfect

Made a wrong turn, once or twice 
Dug my way out, blood and fire 
Bad decisions, that's alright 
Welcome to my silly life 
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood 
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down 
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated 
Look, I'm still around 

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel 
Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect 
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing 
You're f*ckin' perfect to me! 

You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong 
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead 
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it! 
Filled with so much hatred...such a tired game 
It's enough! I've done all I can think of 
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same 

Oh, pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel 
Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect 
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing 

You're f*ckin' perfect to me 

The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear 
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer 
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time 
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere 
They dont like my jeans, they don't get my hair 
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time 
Why do we do that? Why do I do that? 

Why do I do that..? 

Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby..! 
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel 
Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect 
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel 
Like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me 
You're perfect, you're perfect! 
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing 
You're f*ckin' perfect to me..




这首新歌在billboard打到超红的,
比WTH还红,两个星期就上亚军了。
超喜欢这首歌。
P!NK 和 Avril Lavigne 好像都没什么两样,
两个都是Punk, 都是坏女生造型似的。
相比的话,我还是比较喜欢Avril Lavigne。
虽然P!NK的So What 和 Raise Your Glass 都很红,
不过我不是很喜欢。


说到 F**kin Perfect,
让我想起KS每次说的Fucking sure。
原来Fucking不是一个动词liao,
已经是一个很International 的加强语气的词。
Fucking 甚至还比 Very 和 Super还要再够力强,
所以当一个人说了Fucking ________ ,
表示他真的内心真的是很sibeh够力讨厌或喜欢。
所以这句话不能乱用,除非你Fucking Sure what you think.


说起来这首歌蛮激励一下人的,
看MV就知道了,
每个人都是F**kin Perfect,
你就是你,
我也就是我,
不会有人的性格完全和你一样,
也没有一个人的样貌长得完全和你一样相识。
不是每个人都是这么的失败,
成功就是要看自己的付出。
也许改变自己可以变你以后的命运也不定。

0 留言Comments: