HOU-STRESS- AR!!! 15/6/2011

I have million things to do daily,
50% came from assignments.
I gonna die for this semester:

Multimedian Authoring - Haven Prepare any Digital file for Monday Presentation.
Some more still haven decide how the interface is.
No hope.

Interface Design - Iphone Application waste my time a lot to draw even have idea.
While Icon design waste my time a lot to draw too because don't have idea.
No hope 2.

English Report - Doesn't touch anything, I'm fail to asking my group member to do things.
Because I don't know what should let them do.
No hope 3.

Cell Animation - 2 Heavy Assignment, The Fcuk Sack and Character Animation.
125 drawings for each assignment, have to produce 250 drawings total.
No hope 4.

Applied Photography - Shooting for Poster and Magazine. No Idea how to shoot.
And I don't like to hold a DSLR even without or with purpose.
No hope 5.

Public Speaking - The worst in the whole class. Broken English to the Max. 
Afraid of doing those task because I don't what to do.
Fcuk Off.

I haven done this, Haven done that.
Too rush to complete those tasks, Faint.
Besides that, I have enough with my injured toe.
Thank my toe for disturbing me from concentrate.
I feel the pain actually, so you better recover rapidly,
If not, I have to suffer more for the following days.
Just let me shout: 

HOU STRESS AR!!! 
FUCK MY LIFE!

0 留言Comments: